No more anti-bacterial soap
Green cleaning is designed to help maintain a safe and healthy environment or you and your family. Usually when we think of the dangers in soap and cleaning supplies, we are worried about toxic chemicals. Recently, the FDA has banned the future use of anti-bacterial and anti-biotics in household soaps and cleaning products. Commonly, people think, “If a little is good, then a lot is better.” In this case, manufacturers have been flooding the market with these products because they sell. Now the government has determined that it is prudent to refrain from using so many products with anti-microbial properties.
- According to microbiologists, antibacterial cleaning supplies are needed only when someone in a household is seriously ill or has low immunity.
- For the rest of us, plain old soap and warm water will do just fine.
- The best way to protect yourself from germs is to wash your hands
- When purchasing cleaning products, look for environmentally friendly cleaners that do not contain antibiotics or anti-microbial ingredients.
- It is also prudent to forgo the use of chlorine, lye, glycol ethers, and ammonia.
- It is highly recommended that you use natural cleaning supplies such as hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, alcohol, or lavender oil.
Green house cleaning service in Charlotte, and Kannapolis
For people who do not have the time to regularly clean their own homes, Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for green cleaning services upon request. Call them today for a free quote on regular green cleaning service for your home or business.