Dirty flooring and carpets
You need your facility to project that your operations are clean and professional, and commercial office cleaning services are a critical ally for medical offices and retail establishments. One of the most obvious areas for first impression are your floors and carpets. Commercial office cleaning services do not work the same as residential carpet cleaners. They are specially trained because their clients go through a severe use when it comes to foot traffic.
- Commercial flooring takes an incredible amount of traffic compared to that in a house or an apartment.
- Entryways and doorways are high traffic zones that picks up sediment and litter much faster than residential flooring.
- Hallways that accommodate freight and foot traffic, requires regular help just to keep the floors tolerable.
- In order to keep the floor acceptable, commercial carpet cleaning professionals focus more on maintenance and sanitation.
- When you have concerns about keeping your facility flooring in top condition, your first step should be to call your professional office cleaning service.
- Explain to them the specific problems and the type of carpet. Stains that occur in certain areas are much more difficult to treat, because of worn carpet fibers and excessive dirt.
- It is important to regularly schedule professional carpet cleaning in order to maintain and to increase carpet life.
One of the best professional cleaning services in Charlotte, NC
Every business environment is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services assess your needs and provide the appropriate service for your commercial enterprise. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your business. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency and intensity of office cleanings, including options for “green” cleaning services. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable commercial cleaning services every week of the year.