A gold mine in your attic
Charlotte house cleaning services can help you pull off one of the most popular summer activities. If you were thinking about a trip to the beach, we can help you free up time around the house to make that happen, but we are actually referring to a yard sale. There is a whole generation of people who believe that summer has not officially arrived until the yard sales spring up all over the city. Cleaning the attic is not all fun and games, but it can be if you treat it as an “archeological dig” through your family history. In addition, it is definitely an activity that will help improve your family’s health.
Keeping your attic safe
- After you have cleaned the attic, take steps to prevent mold growth, and to seal out insects and vermin.
- This is important because mold is growth of microorganisms from small roof leaks and moisture that seeps in behind old caulking.
- Walk around your home and through your attic to inspect your roof.
- Check windows for missing caulking or cracked panes.
- If you suspect mold infestation, call an indoor air quality professional to assess the situation.
Professional spring cleaning services in Charlotte
Perhaps you require help with Attic cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your special home project(s), or to arrange for regular house cleaning services.