Cleaning and organizing your attic
The attic is definitely one of the most dreaded seasonal house cleaning projects. At best, it will never be listed as one of the most entertaining ways to spend a weekend. However, it is an undertaking that will help improve your family’s health, and that makes it very important. Your attic and crawl space are undoubtedly the areas of your home with the highest concentrations of dust, dander, mildew, molds, and vermin; and that could be affecting your family members’ breathing and allergies.
- It is easy to see why the attic is also one of the most overlooked living areas in your home.
- First of all, very few people spend time in their attic, and it seems to become the catch-all for every item that does not have a designated place.
- A clean and organized attic will inspire you to great ideas that will add living space to your home.
- First, we must understand that the attic is not the isolated area that many people believe it to be.
- Dust, allergens, and even chemical irritants continually seep from the attic into your living area through heating and cooling systems, ceiling hatches, recessed lights, and other openings in the walls.
Seasonal house cleaning services in Charlotte
Perhaps you require help with seasonal house cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your seasonal house cleaning projects.