Deep cleaning your kitchen
The concept of deep cleaning may be familiar to you, but the real skill is knowing where to start. We want to offer some tips and suggestions that will help you deep clean your kitchen without getting overwhelmed. It will be far less overwhelming if you tackle your kitchen cleaning one section or appliance at a time. The initial steps for deep cleaning the kitchen are to:
- Remove everything from the counters
- Empty the pantry and cabinets
- Clean out the refrigerator and freezer
- Clean all the remaining appliances
- Sweep and mop the floors
Deep cleaning the stove
- Start by removing any food material that has accumulated in the bottom of your oven.
- Remove and individually clean the oven racks.
- Clean the side walls and the top of the oven, once it sparkles to your satisfaction, place an oven liner on the bottom to keep it clean until your next deep cleaning.
- Clean the top of your stove with a mild detergent and a non-scratch scrubber.
- For really tough, baked-on messes, let the detergent soak for about 15 minutes.
- Remove your exhaust vents and screen, then clean them in hot water.
Professional spring cleaning services in Charlotte
Perhaps you require help with deep cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your special cleaning project(s).