Fresh scent, not harsh scent
Green cleaning can affect every area of our lives. That is because we have come to depend upon harsh chemicals for everything, even in our attempt to keep our homes smelling fresh. We want to offer some tips that will help you keep your bathroom smelling fresh without using harsh chemicals or commercial deodorizers. Keeping the bathroom and other rooms smelling fresh take just a few common household ingredients and some essential oils.
Clean is the highest priority
- Your bathroom cannot smell fresh if it is not clean. It is important that once or twice a week, you thoroughly clean the bathroom.
- This requires regular cleaning and sanitizing of the toilet, sinks, drains, faucets, counters, tile, and floors.
- Bath towels and floor mats should be dry, as damp fabrics will cause and collect bacteria that can start to smell mildewed.
- Encourage everyone to close the toilet lid before flushing to keep unpleasant odors from escaping in the spray that occurs each time it is flushed.
- Use vinegar and baking soda makes for a cleanser and deodorizer.
- Mix baking soda and vinegar and let it sit in the toilet bowl for at least an hour before flushing.
These are just a few quick, easy, and eco-friendly ways to use natural and readily available ingredients that can keep your bathroom smelling fresh and chemical free. If you need a deep cleaning for your bathroom, consider calling one of the top green cleaning professional house cleaning services in the Charlotte or Kannapolis area.
Green cleaning maid service in Charlotte, NC
For people who do not have the time to regularly clean their own homes, Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is customized to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for green cleaning services upon request. Call them today for a free quote on regular green cleaning service for your home or business.