Spring cleaning your apartment
Apartment dwellers need spring cleaning just like home owners. Every March and April, you can count on the return of baseball, cherry tree blossoms, outdoor barbecues, and spring cleaning. Once the weather warms up and the spring flowers bloom, you want to open up the windows and let the sunshine in. The following are a few areas that apartment dwellers sometimes overlook for spring cleaning.
- splattered food particles on the inside walls of your microwave
- the buildup of mold in your coffee maker
- clean out the drain and the stains in your dishwasher
- remove and clean out those scary looking containers in the fridge
- use a microfiber duster or soft cloth
- make sure that the blinds are completely closed so that all of the slats are facing the same way
- dust them gently, moving in the same direction as the slats
- Tilt the blinds in the opposite direction and dust again
- use a microfiber cloth or duster for all furniture surfaces.
Professional spring cleaning services in Charlotte
Perhaps you require help with spring cleaning and organizing your apartment. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your spring cleaning project(s).